Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Today

Today was fun. Frater and I played a game called Thurn and Taxis. It is a multi-player game where the people do not interact/affect each other. I would really suggest it.
We also helped a family in the ward move in. They moved out a year ago but were unhappy so they moved back. They gave us lots of chocolates for helping. Their little kid is so cute and bubbly.
I also have work today, I'm helping out at a science museum. The camp I'm helping out is about lego mindstorms. The kids are great and I've done the camp before. Hey I play with legos and get paid, who can complain?
I'm almost done with the Warriors: New Prophesy series. I'm on the fifth book and its phenomenal. What I don't understand is that why doesn't Squirrelflight be more understanding. Sure Hawkfrost will be a pain, sure her distrust of him is well based, but why does she sacrifice her relationship with Brambleclaw? What in the world is there to gain from not loving him anymore? Bramble has said he would never pick any cat over her so why doesn't she try a bit.
Also why is Bramble giving up Squirrelflight for Hawkfrost? Sure Hawk is his half-brother but he could stop talking to him, its not like he will lose much. Finally Hawkfrost is obviously trying to take over all the clans. Why else would he consort with Mudclaw, sure he might 'believe' that Mudclaw should be the leader but that doesn't mean attacking another clan about it. Its loyalty to the clan first and it doesn't affect Riverclan at all if Onewisker or Mudclaw is leader.
They are both being fairly stupid. I also dislike how squirrel is starting to like Ashfoot(the Thunderclan warrior). Its like she is hanging out with him to hurt Bramble and that is simply low. It never even describes Ashfoot much.
Ah well its a good book either way. I just hope they work it out.

No comments: