Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sane or Insane

Am I unique because I'm sane or am I simply normal for believing that I'm sane but in reality I'm insane? Isn't humankind insane and therefore each person is crazy? But everyone believes their sane so am I insane to think everyone else is insane but I'm sane or am I sane and everyone else is insane? Am I insane for thinking I'm both insane and sane? Isn't that a paradox?

wow I love logic problems. expecially ones to do with sanity its fun.

Hey I was looking for a word and found this website, Its all about english words that are contradictory
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_self-contradicting_words_in_English

2 comments:

Uberpsycho Tom said...

Get used to it,Genun

Look at my name uberpsycho tom.

At least I'll admit it

Vincent Malmrose said...

yea but are you sane or insane for thinking your psycho? Is it sane to ask that?