Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lost Bachelorhood

Should have posed this before but the day after I got to have the downstairs I lost it. A person from our ward went through a messy divorce and currently doesn't have any home. We let her use the downstairs and I can't anymore :( It is nice that we get to help her though :)
So far on my eagle project I have almost got the proposal ready. Its in essence ready but I simply need to get it approved before I can start. I should be meeting with the director tomorrow for the third time and it should be the last. After that I just have to finish it, with what little time I have. Ah well it'll be fun.
Right now I'm reading the Warriors series and its good. I'm starting the fifth book. Its a series about warrior cats in a forest and their lives. It starts from the perspective of a "kitty-pet" or house cat who want to, and gets to, live in the woods. Not only that but the main charicter suspects one of the most trusted cats in the clan of cold-blooded murder. Its a good series and I would recomend it.

1 comment:

AnnaDee said...

meow. i got you a b-day gift.