Saturday, September 26, 2009

SF bike trip and friday lap tag

So, I just went on a bike trip through San Fransisco. It was awesome. We got there early enough to see fog stuck under the bridge. The rest of the sky was clear. The coast looked like someone was drawing it and then just didn't have time to finish.

Jacob, someone from my ward, was there. He seems great, I kinda wish he was in the YM's. I guess hes joined the list with about a dozen other guys. Tom couldn't make it because of a cross-country race. Hope you did well Tom. My brother is in Ohio for a linux conference and Kevin just couldn't make it. Only SnieguolÄ— was the only YM able to come. able to come.

On Friday I played lap tag with Anna and her friends. It was great. Lap tag is pretty much full contact duck duck goose. Everyone pairs up and sits together in a huge circle. One person doesn't have a partner. They then pick a few of the pairs, who are not sitting next to them, to go. One person in the pair is suppose to get to the empty lap, the other is suppose to stop them. One person just picked the other up on their shoulder, it was hilarious.

No comments: