Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bike home

Hi I'm a geeky gamer. I play WoW, MTG, NWN2, and other various games. I also go to high school and bike home. I'm in a family of six, a mom, dad, two brothers, and one sister.
My brother, Zary, and I were biking home and talking about Noah and the Ark. A bible story about ancient times when everyone was evil but this one man wasn't. He built an Ark and put two of every animal into it. The sky then rained for 40 days and nights. Only problem was that the rain was approximately 5 feet tall.
One solution we came up to that was that it started as hail but when it melted it only raised the water level 5 feet.One problem with the solution is that the Ark would be demolished because, as Zary pointed out, it was only made of gopher wood. I then reminded Zary that gopher wood is made out of condensed gophers and is therefore impenetrable. We laughed the rest of the way home.

P.S. My blogs probably wouldn't be all like this, I could keep them this way if you like them though.

1 comment: