Sunday, September 7, 2008

Only 4 now

So today my father went and gave back three of the kittens. (hey you foster 7 cats, 6 kittens and one mother, when the mother only has 3 children and is a bit mean to the other three. You have to dump the litter!) Unfortunately, from some perspective, it was the three fuzzballs. We still have the mother and her three kits. It means less litter but also less cute kittys. At least we can help the mother get used to humans more. She is very shy/nervous. I believe she was abused, at least I have heard she was. We will only keep her for 1-2 more weeks but we useually cure cats. One set of cats we fostered were already being adopted before we even left the store. I guess we have a 'magic touch'. :)

Don't worry picture will come of all seven. I just need to use the computer that has them. I'll get around to it.

No comments: