Monday, September 29, 2008

Hi again

So yea, i haven't posted for a long time but i think this is a worthy event. BTW i've got 5|<007(translation:school) and its busy.

So my oldest younger brother decides to have fun. BTW we only got 5 cats now, the three kittens of mamacat have been adopted and we are fostering a new lap cat named Orange Julius, or OJ for short. Hes cute and fuzzy, however he hisses at the other kats. I do hope he gets used to them because he is a total lap cat.
But anyways my oldest younger brother takes a fuzzball, one of the fuzzy kittens, the mamacat ones were the shorthaired, and pretends to throw him at me. However it is time for my two youngest siblings to have story time. So we get them hidden under the covers but still able to see. Then he throws the kitten at my siblings. But this that isn't the funniest part. After the cat is now theroughly scared he bolts for the litter and starts to go. Then I must admit I wasn't watch but the cat gave a nice jucy fart..... did you know a cat could fart? it was so out of place for a cute little cat who likes to eat human flesh.

No comments: