Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day

Today was the first day of school. I have had all the teachers before except for one of them, I even have my freshmen math teacher twice. I'm taking Calc BC, Latin 5/6, english, history, and programing. I'm also taking environmental science AP but want to take AP physics. I've requested 3 times to get changed, one was even before summer even started.
It wasn't to bad..... I've gotten homework in all but two classes, only because one of them forgot to give us homework. It looks like a rough year but I think..... possibly hope?.... I'll survive, somehow.
Seminary hasn't started yet and I'm not sure when it will. Tuesday? Wednesday?
Other than that I really desire to have a great year, and get some good grades, presuming I am able to do the work, which I also hope I can.

No comments: