Friday, June 27, 2008

Movies

I just watched the movie "The Water Horse"(i only watch part 1 though). It an amazing movie about a kid durring WWII who finds an egg. The kids father went to war and died. That same night the egg hatches and an animal comes out. Its a great movie and I would deffinately suggest it.
Another movie I watched was "Groundhog Day". Its about a crappy, rude, weather reporter who goes to a small town for Groundhog Day. However he wakes up and guess what day it is...... Groundhog Day! Yep its about a guy who gets stuck in one single day. It is hilarious and fairly good.
The last one I watched was "The Bermuda Triangle". Its a fiction movie about the triangle and what it is and why it exists. This is a long movie that comes in three parts but it is very interesting. The beginning is confusing but it could be I was only paying half attention and missed alot, I was working.

If you have time I would deffinately watch them. They are all really good movies and very fun.

3 comments:

Uberpsycho Tom said...

Water Horse eh? Good movie,sadly Loch Ness is the only part of Scotland I did not see. Congratulations,you are the first person I know that actually hates Groundhog Day

Vincent Malmrose said...

but it is the actor in the movie "Groundhog Day" that hates the actual day.
I personally don't care

AnnaDee said...

water horse was good. i haven't seen the other two, though my dad talks about GHD often. it's his birthday, groundhogs day, after all.why do you think the triangle igists? i've heard ideas, from fantasy books. one(emily windsnap) is that it is where humans and mermaids live together....ect.
another(therteenth reality) is that it was created by chi'karda, a somehing similar to 'the force' only more like luck. i'm more inclind to believe that one.